Tuesday, July 6, 2010

okay.

i really have nothing to blog about. but it's been almost 5 months since i've posted a blog so i think that a blog is in order.

i've sat here in front of my laptop with snippets of ideas to talk about but none of them have formed into complete ones. i blame it on the summer. i go into complete brain fart mode in the summer.

so i guess i'll just talk about what i've been up to.

i just got back from oregon, where i visited a lot of my old family friends from when i lived there, around 10 years ago. i went to tillamook, where i used to go as a child on trips with the same family friends. i also walked around my old elementary school with my childhood best friend. oh, the memories that came with it. childhood was so simple.

tax free shopping in oregon was pretty cool too. but i didn't go into an adidas :(. however, i did buy some tennis stuff at nike. i also bought some normal clothes at the gap, american eagle, old navy, and really cheap hollister. it was good.

i'm still doing samena tennis in the mornings from 8-9:30, and some edgebrook, but only a little. tennis is really my favorite sport and it makes me happy. now, if only my shoulder would heal.

in two weeks i will have my license, hopefully. that is the date of my drive test! i already passed my knowledge test with flying colors. 100%, baby!

yep, that's about it. my life is not very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. you should've told me about your trip to oregon before you fell asleep ahaha xD
    i think visiting childhood places is so bittersweet though, because you're there and there's just these little details that are constant reminders of how much that has changed
    or it might just be me ahahah

    ReplyDelete